Friday, March 13, 2009

A poverty of...

...wealth: "I am poor."
...spirit: "I feel sad."
...health: "I have diabetes."
...good will: "I am foreclosing your house, Mrs. Parker."
...stuff: "I have nothing."
...knowledge: "I don't know."
...energy: "Whatever."
...technology: "Rub these sticks together, Ug."
...aptitude: "I can't make this chord sound right."
...love: "Leave my sight."
...sight: "Blackness surrounds me."
...bravery: "Ah!"
...grace: "Sorry, no can do."
...God: "Pass the pork."
...youth: "My back is hurting these days."
...friends: "..."

I love you guys.

______________
This post is an installment in a continuing series of content coordinated by theme or motif with posts from Enoch Allred of Chiltingham, John Allred of clol Town, Jon Fairbanks of Funkadelic Freestylings of Another Sort, Eli Z. McCormick and Miriam Allred of Modern Revelation!, John D. Moore of Whatnot Studios, Joseph Schlegel of Sour Mayonnaise, Sven Patrick Svensson of Sadness? Euphoria?, William C. Stewart of Chide, Chode, Chidden, and WiL Whitlark of The Real McJesus. This week's theme: 'Poverty'.

3 comments:

  1. I like the poverty of God one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, too, Logan, though I'm surprised John McCain hasn't jumped all over it yet.

    ReplyDelete